Projects that Flow: More Projects in Less TimeUwe Techt
Level of TOC knowledge acquired:Intermediate
Designed for:Academics, Business owners, Consultants, Executives, Implementers, Leaders, Managers, Project Managers, Students and Supervisors
Industries:Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Healthcare, Information Technology / Telecommunications, Public sector and Services
Projects can go over budget, exceed deadlines, or deliver restricted features and quality. This can result in economic damage for companies and their clients.
The difficulties arise at source. Established metrics and management methods slow projects down by creating conflicts in operations and decision-making.
A radically new approach is needed; one that features:
- simple, constraint-oriented management,
- clear, robust priorities,
- company-wide rather than locally focused optimization,
- a focus on speed, on ProjectsFlow®
Discover how you can:
- complete more projects with the same amount of resources,
- reliably deliver all projects to specs,
- significantly shorten project lead times.
Part 1: Current Reality in Multi-project Organizations
Part 2: The Future in Multi-project Management
Part 3: Transformation - The Path to ProjectsFlow®