A road map to captitalize on current operations
to significantly increase sales with less inventory and transform a company into an ever-flourishing one.
The Strategy and Tactic was created to show all necessary steps (what, how, why and in which sequence) to take immediate action and get long-lasting results by building exceptional operational performance, properly selling the achieved performance, and by preparing for and maintaining the resulting growth.
Dr. Eli Goldratt takes you through the necessary steps to understand, intuit and fully experience the Strategy and Tactic for Project-based environments.
MTA gives potential clients the reliability of fast response time without the burden of surplus inventory, thus protecting cash flow without compromising sales.
Unlike MTS (Make-to-Stock) environments, MTA does not rely on replenishment to a forecast. Where the MTS can be regarded as push-type production and end products are sold from inventory, an MTA solution aims to reduce shortages allowing for a significant increase in sales and freed up capacity. A truly Decisive Competitive Edge.
The GST MTA Company License provides unlimited use & viewing. The license allows for multiple user or viewers of the product. For single user and individual viewing consider the GST MTA Single User License.
The Company License is ideal:
- For group education and understanding of the what, how, why and when of each implementation step.
- To communicate and synchronize required implementation actions at all levels and across functions.
- To gain consensus and buy-in from all stakeholders required to bring the company to ever flourishing.
- As a step-by-step implementation guide.
- As a reference for implementation progress and deviation identification.
View an Excerpt