Full TOC.tv Access MembershipGoldratt Marketing
Level of TOC knowledge acquired:Advanced, Intermediate and Introductory
Length:Video durations vary from 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
Designed for:Academics, Business owners, Consultants, Executives, Implementers, Leaders, Managers, Project Managers, Shop Floor workers and Supervisors
Topics:Change Management/Buy-In, Decisive Competitive Edge (DCE), Distribution, Ever-flourishing, Finance and Measurements, Holistic Implementation, Immunizing the Future of the Company, Management Skills, Marketing, Ongoing Improvement, Operations/Production, Personal development, Project Management, Sales, Software, Strategy and Tactics, Supply Chain, TOC, Lean & Six Sigma, Thinking Processes and Viable Vision
Industries:Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Consumer Products, Education, Healthcare, Information Technology / Telecommunications, Logistics, Manufacturing, Public sector, Retail and Services
Application:Buffer Management, Change Matrix, Critical Chain, Current Reality Tree, Drum-Buffer-Rope, Evaporating Cloud, Five Focusing Steps, Future Reality Tree / Negative Branch, Make to availability, Market Segmentation and Pricing, Pre-requisite Tree / IO Map, Pull System/Replenishment, Strategy & Tactic Tree, Thinking Processes, Throughput Accounting and Unrefusable Offers
Language:English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese and Hindi
Format:Online (TOC.tv) and Download (TOC Player)
Knowledge that delivers results
TOC.tv is the largest and most comprehensive source of Theory of Constraints (TOC) learning and training VIDEOS. Access any of the TOC videos, including the exclusive and original programs and presentations of Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our powerful search menu is designed to filter videos based on your selected criteria and then the detailed descriptions and classification of each video will allow you to easily and quickly select the right video for your needs. EVERY video has an EXCERPT to evaluate its content.
Exclusive videos by Dr. Eli Goldratt
Goldratt's Strategy & Tactic (Webcast) Series - building and sustaining a decisive competitive edge
GSP (Satellite) Series - the best and most comprehensive overview of TOC and its applications
The Necessary and Sufficient Series including The basic assumptions of TOC, The power of Technology and A look into each TOC Application
The Gestalt of TOC - a clear and powerful explanation of how and why TOC enables ever-flourishing
Wide range of Educational, Training and Upgrade resources
The Goal Movie - the How-To version
A constant growing library of videos - including presentations from Dr. Goldratt never released to the public. Exclusive pre-release for TOC.tv Members!
Your membership rate is guaranteed. Once you have become a member, your rate is locked in and it will NOT increase. You may cancel your membership renewal at anytime!
Your TOC.tv Full Access Membership gives you:
- Exclusive & original programs presented by Dr. Eli Goldratt, like the GSP (Satellite) Series, the Strategy and Tactic (Webcast) Series, TOC Upgrade Sessions, etc.
- Premium videos such as The Goal Movie, The Gestalt of TOC, and more.
- Substantial & NEW knowledge and developments in the TOC Insider Series and the TOCPA Sharing Experience Series
- The most comprehensive selection of the right videos for your personal development & training needs, including presentations from the Theory of Constraints (TOC) Community and Conferences.
- Accessibility on Mobile devices and download capabilities to view videos on your Windows or Mac Computer
Benefits ONLY available on TOC.tv!
The TOC.tv Advanced Search Function allows users to search and refine their search to quickly find what they are looking for, without spending valuable time navigating through hundreds of videos. Viewers can set their search criteria as a combination of any of the following:
Type of presentation
Level of Knowledge
What videos are included?
You will be able to view every video available on TOC.tv including the Premium videos. As soon as new videos are uploaded to TOC.tv you will be the first to be able to watch them immediately.
What is the biggest advantage of using TOC.tv?
TOC.tv is the largest and most comprehensive source of TOC learning and training videos. Yet we understand that your attention must be focused on the things that are most critical to your goals, and viewing the right TOC videos can provide knowledge to significantly assist you in achieving your goals. Our powerful search menu is designed to filter videos based on your selected criteria and then the detailed descriptions and classification of each video will allow you to easily and quickly select the right video for your needs.
Are there any restrictions?
The viewing is unlimited for the ONE concurrent access. However, if two computers are logged in at the same time with the same login name, the full video access will not be available. Click here to read the Licensing Terms & Conditions for TOC.tv.
What are the terms of the monthly subscription?
Once your monthly subscription starts, you may continue the subscription for as many CONSECUTIVE months as needed. You may also cancel renewal at anytime. However, once the subscription is canceled, then the special rate is no longer available, and if you want to purchase FULL TOC.TV access, it would be done at the going subscription rate at that time.
How does the payment work for the monthly subscription?
Once you have placed your order for a monthly subscription, your payment will be processed. Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or USD check. Every month, the subscription will be automatically renewed. Credit card payments will be charged automatically 5 days before the monthly viewing ends, unless canceled before that. Bank transfer and check payment must be received 5 days before viewing ends in order to be processed and for continued viewing. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an Email notification with the viewing access information.
How do I cancel my monthly subscription?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Request for cancellation of renewal must be received 5 days before the monthly subscription period ends. Requests received after that will be applied to the following month's renewal. To request a cancellation to your subscription renewal, please go to: http://www.toc-goldratt.com/support
Still have questions? Click here
Terms and Conditions:
- Your TOC.tv Membership provides you with Full Access to ANY video available on TOC.tv during the subscription period. Your TOC.tv Membership starts at the moment the purchase has been successfully processed.
- The membership purchase is a subscription with automatic renewal. The renewal can be cancelled at anytime. Certain restrictions apply. Special offers & promotional memberships may not be eligible for automatic renewal. Once a special membership period has ended, if a user would like to enroll with a new membership subscription, it must be done at the rate available at that time.
- Once the membership starts, user may continue being a member for as many CONSECUTIVE periods as needed. Once the membership is cancelled, then the rate for a new membership subscription will be the rate available at that time.
- A request for cancellation of renewal must be received 5 days before the membership subscription period ends. If a request for cancellation is received after the 5 days, it will be applied to the following period's renewal.
- Viewing is unlimited within the membership subscription period for ONE concurrent access for the individual purchasing the membership.
- Access to videos on TOC.tv is given under these License Terms and Conditions.
Individual 6 Month
|TOC.tv Full Access||TOC.tv Basic|
|US$ 949.00 per year||US$ 599.00 per year||US$ 49.00 per year|
|TOCICO Conference videos|
|Project Flow Conference videos|
|TOC for Education videos|
|Building on Success and
TOCPA Conference videos
|Exclusive and Original videos
from Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt:
|- Necessary and Sufficient Series|
|- TOC Insider Series|
|- The Gestalt of TOC|
|- GSP (Satellite) 8 Session Series
|- Goldratt S&T Series on Critical
Chain Project Management
|- Goldratt S&T Series on Moving
from MTO to MTA
|The Goal Movie|
|10% Discount on
|TOC Self Learning Program
|Access to ALL TOC eBooks
(available on TOC-Goldratt.com)