TOC Self Learning Package (Learning the Basis)Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Level of TOC knowledge acquired:Intermediate
Designed for:Business owners, Consultants, Executives, Implementers, Leaders and Managers
Topics:Distribution, Finance and Measurements, Management Skills, Marketing, Operations/Production, Project Management, Sales and Strategy and Tactics
Language:Czech, English, Portuguese and Spanish
Format:Download, CD-Rom and Web App
LEARN THE BASIS OF THE THEORY OF CONSTRAINTS
This complete self-learning set will provide you with the most comprehensive know-how on the Theory of Constraints applications. The TOC Insights and the TOC Self Learning Program are structured to answer the three main questions of improvement:
- What to change?
- What to change to?
- How to cause the change?
YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS LEARNING RESOURCE, IF …
- you have read The Goal and want to know more ...
- you are interested in implementing the Theory of Constraints (TOC)...
- you would like to build your knowledge about TOC & its applications...
- you want to get started in any area of your organization with immediate results
- Managing Operations / Production
- Financial Measurements and Decisions
- Project Management Execution
- Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Buy-in Process
- Managing People
- Strategy and Tactics
- DBR and Buffer Management
- T, I & OE and Throughput Accounting
- Critical Chain (CCPM) and Product Development
- Pull System and Replenishment
- Un-refusable Offers and Market Segmentation
- Overcoming Resistance and Handling Reservations
- Communication and Team Building
- Building a Decisive Competitive Edge
Session 1 - SLP on Operations - DBR and Buffer Management
Learn the Theory of Constraints (TOC) applications of Drum-Buffer-Rope (the logistics) and Buffer Management (the control) to achieve short and reliable lead-times to customer orders, while revealing hidden production capacity without any additional investment.
Length: 2 hours 8 minutes
Session 2 - SLP on Finance and Measurements - T, I & OE and Throughput Accounting
Learn the significant impact of using Throughput Accounting - the Theory of Constraints (TOC) solution for Finance and Measurements to focus on simple indicators. A self learning tool for individuals, that provides answers to the questions “what to change?” and “what to change to?” to significantly IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.
Length: 2 hours 7 minutes
Session 3 - SLP on Project Management and Engineering - Critical Chain (CCPM) and Product Development
Learn the Theory of Constraints (TOC) project management execution application of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) to complete (multi-) projects ahead of time, within the allotted budget and without compromising their content.
Length: 2 hours 15 minutes
Session 4 - SLP on Distribution and Supply Chain - Pull System and Replenishment
Since every company is a link in a supply chain, most already realize that as long as the end consumer has not bought, nobody has sold. Learn the procedures and measurements to help the distribution link to drastically improve its performance.
Length: 1 hours 55 minutes
Session 5 - SLP on Marketing - Unrefusable Offers and Market Segmentation
Learn, through several examples and clear concepts, the Theory of Constraints (TOC) concepts of market segmentation, market significant need, using cause and effect diagrams to identify and create a decisive competitive edge, as well as build an unrefusable offer.
Length: 2 hours 2 minutes
Session 6 - SLP on Sales and Buy-in - Overcoming Resistance and Handling Reservations
Learn how to carry out a practical step by step process to identify and overcome the various layers of resistance faced when selling, and handling reservations when presenting or being presented a product, offer, decision, suggestion or idea.
Length: 1 hours 59 minutes
Session 7 - SLP on Managing People - Communication and Team Building
Learn how to build the logical thinking diagrams called Evaporating Cloud, Negative Branch and Intermediate Objective Map. Using these tools, you are able to identify and resolve misalignment of authority and responsibility, properly scrutinize a suggestion or idea, and bring team members to agree on a viable roadmap to achieve ambitious targets.
Length: 2 hours 14 minutes
Session 8 - SLP on Strategy and Tactics - Immunizing the Future of your Company
Learn the practical elements required for a process of ongoing improvement, ensuring that the organization is immunized from market fluctuations. This session offers a clear roadmap of the actions that need to be taken to achieve sustainable results, like market segmentation and using improved operations as a decisive competitive edge.
Length: 1 hours 53 minutes
Session 1 - Operations - DBR, Buffer Management, Difference between Plant type A, type T and type I
This learning tool is an interactive presentation containing detailed knowledge for applying the Theory of Constraints into Operations. Includes examples, case studies and simulations. As shown by Alex Rogo in Dr. Eli Goldratt’s best selling book The Goal, you can transform operations to higher performance levels by changing to the throughout world mentality.
Session 2 - Finance and Measurements - T, I & OE, Throughput Accounting, Five Focusing Steps, Make vs. Buy, Investment decisions
Learn the significant impact of using Throughput Accounting on judging the system as a whole, profit centers, investment on equipment, make/buy alternatives, and product/service profit.
Session 3 - Project Management and Engineering - Critical Chain (CCPM), Project Buffer, Feeding Buffers, Staggering
Learn the significant impact of using Critical Chain Buffer Management and its approach to deal with dependency, variability, multitasking and staggering to significantly improve execution performance results in project based environments.
Session 4 - Distribution and Supply Chain - Pull System and Replenishment, TDD and IDD performance measurements
Learn and understand the Pull System and Replenishment approach to manage and measure the supply chain and distribution system of any organization.
TOC Insights: Web Application
TOC Insights: Web Application
English & Spanish
English & Spanish
TOC Insights are made available on the TOC Inisghts Web Application (English & Spanish only).
TOC Self Learning Program is available on CD-Rom (English, Spanish, Portuguese & Czech) or Download format (English & Spanish only). You will be able to install and view the sessions onto up to two computers (Windows) for your personal use and viewing for unlimited time.
Terms and conditions:
- BEFORE YOU ACCESS THE CONTENT, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THE CONTENT YOU (LICENSEE) ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS THE CONTENT OR USE THE APPLICATION.
- Goldratt Marketing hereby grants to Licensee a nonexclusive, nontransferable single user license to use the "TOC Insights" (Content) so long as Licensee complies with this Agreement. Access to Content by Licensee requires a valid Access Key. Each Access Key is for personal use. Access to Content is for one individual (single user license) only.
- GOLDRATT MARKETING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. GOLDRATT'S MARKETING LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY USER ACCESSING CONTENT. GOLDRATT'S MARKETING LTD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT OR ISSUE UPDATES TO THIS CONTENT.
- Title to and ownership of the Content shall at all times reside with Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the Program and accompanying material provided to Licensee under this Agreement. Licensee acquires no rights or licenses with respect to the Content or related materials. Licensee commits not to duplicate or make copies of the Content and accompanying materials and will take any reasonable precautions to prevent others from duplicating. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Goldratt Marketing shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement for any breach of this agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee shall immediately return to Goldratt Marketing at its own expense, any access information, application and materials related to Content in Licensee's possession or under its control.
Downloadable version of the TOC-SLP:
Within 48 hours after your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with details to Download and Install your TOC Self Learning Program. The TOC Insights are NOT downloadable and can be accessed on the TOC Insights Web Application ONLY.
The working notebooks are available for users to aid their self learning process when using the TOC-SLP
Click here to download the working notebooks in PDF format (purchase of product and login required)
TOC-SLP Serial Numbers:
Installing your TOC-SLPs requires Serial Numbers provided when the product was purchased.
Click here to retrieve your serial numbers anytime (purchase of product and login required)
System Requirements for the TOC-SLP:
- Microsoft Windows
- 32 MB of RAM minimum
- Internet connection
- CD-ROM Drive (for the CD-Rom version only)
Uninstalling the TOC-SLP:
When formatting your hard drive, installing or upgrading the operating system, or exchanging the computer, ALWAYS make sure to UNINSTALL the TOC Self Learning Programs first, or else additional installation charges may apply.
TOC Insights Access keys
- You must have an ACCESS KEY to access each TOC Insights. Access Keys are asigned upon purchase of the product.
System Requirements for the TOC Insights>
- Web Browser
- 32 MB of RAM minimum
- Internet connection
Notes to access the TOC Insights:
- The TOC Insights are available on the TOC Insights WEB APP only.
- An internet connection is required at all times.
- Each TOC Insight requires the activation of an Access Key assigned to the user.
- User may access the TOC Insights as many times as required.
For additional support please send an email to email@example.com